In this article, I am going to tell you how to repair a Pen drive.
I can’t format my pen drive just because the capacity shows only 102 MB.
Let’s start ->
First of all open Disk Management(right click to Start menu then go to Disk Management or Right click on My Computer/This PC and then Manage -> Disk Management) and then insert your pen drive.
In my case Disk 1 is my pen drive and you can see the partition.
- Right click on Disk 1 and click on Change Drive Letter and Paths..
- Click Remove.
- Again click on Change Drive Letter and Paths..
- Click Add. and press enter.
Now run Command Prompt as administrator and enter the following commands.
- list disk (it will list all of your disk, my pen drive is disk 1)
- select disk 1 ( it will select the pen drive)
now open Disk Management and click on the partition and right click then click on New Simple Volume -> NEXT ( 4 times ) -> Finish.
That’s all. Thank You..