Hacking is usually meant to break a code.
There are lots of computer languages but few are required for hacking purpose because in most cases it depends upon the target. There are basically three sections ― Web Hacking and Pentesting, Exploit Writing & Reverse Engineering and each of it requires different coding.
1. Web Hacking
- HTML: One of the easiest and widely used static markup language. It’s recommended to learn HTML to understand web action, response, structure and much more.
- PHP: Hypertext PreProcessor ( earlier called, Personal Home Page ), is a dynamic server side language which is responsible for managing web apps and database. PHP is considered as one of the essential programming languages.
- SQL: It is the most sensitive part of the web. It is a database programming language, each and every data is stored in the database.
2. Exploit Writing
- Python: Security experts and pro hackers suggest that Python is the best way to learn hacking.
- Ruby: Ruby is a simple yet complicated object-oriented language. Ruby is very helpful when it comes to exploit writing. The most famous hacking tool Metasploit framework in programmed in Ruby.